Tuesday 28 October 2014

“I’ve Been Getting Offers To Join A Cult Ever Since I Declared My Political Ambition” – Julius Agwu


Ace Comedian, Julius Agwu who recently declared his intention to take over from Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as Rivers State Governor has confirmed that he has been receiving offers from people of diabolic means to join their group for him to achieve success in the forth coming 2015 general elections..

Speaking to Toke Makinwa of HIPTV, a program monitored by CKN Nigeria, Julius Agwu said that initially, he never believed such happens although he has been warned by Okey Bakassi who once contested a House of Assembly seat in Imo State to expect such invitations.

Julius said he has received several calls from people who asked him to bring his pictures and those of his opponents so they can manufacture things that will make him successful at the poll.

He vow not to engage in such diabolic means just to govern his people. According to him,” I am damn serious about this journey.

I used my last show in Abuja to declare my intention and there is no going back on this” says the Ikwerre born popular showbiz


No comments:

The Big Election Is Here, Who Will You Vote: Buhari Vs. Goodluck Jonathan Poll

Translate