Monday 10 July 2017

21 Savage and Amber Rose are officially a couple.

The Atlanta rapper, who just released his debut Issa Album, confirmed rumors that he is dating the model, while providing details on their relationship.

During an interview, the Savage Mode MC revealed the news that’s made blog headlines. “That’s my girl, for sure,” he said. “We just been kickin’ it. She’s a real cool woman, she treats me like a king, so it is what it is, but no disrespect will be tolerated at all. Keep your mouth closed, no hoes, no bitches, no nothin’, ’cause I’m pullin’ up, on God.”

According to 21, Rose has been a positive influence on his life. “She make me do shit that I don’t normally do,” he explained, “like take vitamins and drink water.” Beyond this, Savage said that he and Rose enjoy spending time together. “We sit at the pool, we talk, we watch documentaries, we go out, we eat,” he added. “I give her massages, chocolate, flowers, new purses, diamonds.”

No comments:

The Big Election Is Here, Who Will You Vote: Buhari Vs. Goodluck Jonathan Poll

Translate