Monday 9 September 2013

Frank Edoho’s Ex-Wife Bombarded With Marriage Proposals- Promise to Suffer Men

For Katherine Obiang, now an On-Air-Personality, her love for the big screen in recent time is soaring. The humble mother of three, who loves travelling, in this interview with DUPE AYINLA-OLASUKANMI, talks about her new role as a project manager for a stage play running this month at Terra Kulture, and the reason she is still a single mother, among other issues.


Interviewer: You are so busy, is there a space for a man?

Katherine: I am taking a breather. Right now, I have young children. After you have been in a relationship for so long, I think it is healthy to open your mind to other things. Let’s chase money first, it will come along. When you look at your children, you want to give them so many things, so let me focus on that. My parents do ask me, especially my mum. I am busy doing so many things, which include Lekki Wives Season II. Anyone who comes into my life now is just coming to suffer. I can’t focus on that person. It is not that I don’t get attention, I do. I get all sorts of attention, but I am not ready.

Wonder what Frank Edoho will be thinking if he comes across this.

No comments:

The Big Election Is Here, Who Will You Vote: Buhari Vs. Goodluck Jonathan Poll

Translate