Thursday 12 March 2015

David Luiz Apologizes To Chelsea Fans For Celebrating Goal

Chelsea as the English side exited the Champions League following a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.


Chelsea were eliminated as the tie went into extra-time as 10-man PSG twice came from behind to win an ill-tempered last-16 tie on away goals.
'I finished at Chelsea and then I got a great opportunity from PSG - they gave me a great opportunity to continue my career and I was very happy at Chelsea and won titles here but I finished and then I respect everyone.
'It was good for me to score. I said before I didn't celebrate but there as so much emotion I cannot control (it) and sorry because I celebrated because of the emotion but I am so happy to qualify.'

No comments:

The Big Election Is Here, Who Will You Vote: Buhari Vs. Goodluck Jonathan Poll

Translate