Wednesday 25 March 2015

"I Am Trying Not To Be Like Tiwa Savage" - Omotola Jalade Reveals.. SEE WHY

In a recent interview in the latest edition of TW Magazine, Omotola speaks about her music career and her last album saying:

‘I finished my second album since 2010 but it is not yet out contrary to insinuations’. She also went on to say that her career should not be compared to that of popular singer Tiwa Savage. ‘I am not trying to be a Tiwa Savage. My career is like a Barbara Streisand kind of career.

 I said I would bring out an album every five years. The next step for me is to have my own entertainment place where you can listen to my music, watch my movies and experience everything about Omotola,’

No comments:

The Big Election Is Here, Who Will You Vote: Buhari Vs. Goodluck Jonathan Poll

Translate